Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Thursday, October 24, 2013

OCTOBER TAG 12 Tags of 2013 by Tim Holtz


      The October Tag from Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2013 marks my very first blog post! From this point on, I may post his next to my own, but that remains to be seen as to how I will go about this. And how often I will add a post to my blog. Generally- whenever I make something is when I will post. And more than likely- those items will vary from papercrafting to my photography work. And as I get this blog running, I'll add more decor and ways to mainstream so it can all be easily borrowed for ideas if others wish to. Here's what I am all about: as long as GOD provides a way for me to share it, then it will be so shared. And what is the fun of having a talent in anything if it can't be shared with others so that GOD will get all the glory for giving us those talents. Esp in my photography- the subject of the photo is the most important part be it people, animals, or the world around us.

No comments: