Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Thursday, July 3, 2014

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY, AMERICA!!!


While on our trip to Grundy, Virginia, where we worked at Mountian Mission School, we happened  to arrive on June 14th- Flag Day. I was simply awed by the sight of the sunny, clear, bright blue skies as a beautiful backdrop for the huge green mountains! As I looked around upon first getting out of the car, I joined my ChiefHubby while he began taking pics with his cell phone of the breathtaking scenery all around us. My eye settled on the American Flag- which was peacefully at rest next to the State Flag of Virginia also resting at her poleside. I took several pics of the Flags that day. And just before leaving, The grand Red,White, and Blue was showing off her colors as only she can- flapping in the wind with the sun shining behind her. Then, as I rechecked one photo in my Canon's screen...I noticed Old Glory had chosen to make an S for me. I didn't think anything more of it until I began going through the 1,000 or so pics taken in those 5 days of our stay. So here they are- using just three photos and doubling two of them....Old Glory herself spells it out for us all. :D  May America choose to seek the face of GOD, our Father and Creator, and in turn (as Biblically stated); may GOD Bless the USA!
Have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th of July Holiday Weekend, everyone!!  




No comments: