Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Monday, January 13, 2014

JANUARY TAG - The 12 Tags of 2014

  
                    I absolutely LOVED this first Tag for the 2014 year by Tim Holtz! He really couldn't have chosen a better design...or die, for that matter. I just happened to find that very die for my 2013 Family Photo Books (just recently posted on this blog also).  While Tim's techniques are all very cool to at least TRY, and I enjoy employing several to my own makings on a regular basis, they can be hard to replicate if you don't have exactly the same tools he uses. So when he makes a tag that just happens to match with all the items you own...it can make a person craft-happy! The "time" theme is one I adore using, and since it has so many meanings, it can easily be applied as a gift for anyone. I made two of the January Tags and chose one of my Chickstas (the word we use describing a very close friend whom you consider to be a Sister- both as relation to blood bond through birth or in CHRIST) to recieve one. (Esp since I missed her Birthday in September! Oops! Sorry!) I really LOVE using foil in my BigShot, & it was a well-spent afternoon of everyone else's first day back after Holiday on January 3rd.




No comments: