Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Thursday, December 19, 2013

More PHotograPHy PHun...My PHamily...

                        My fave photo subjects are probably the people in my life. Closest would be my ChiefHubby and our kids, of course. Throughout the years I've had 'the camera bug' bite going on since, ohhhhhh.....probably when I was seeing my Grandpa Raymer with his camera or movie camera out. And years later, I'd see a homemade setup he came up with for his title-making. It was awesome to see that it closely resembled my own that I came up with! Great minds DO think alike!! ;)
                         I claim to be 'officially retired' now from all the photo work I used to do for our kids' schools, Bands, etc, and also from a group we joined in 2000? based in Birmingham, Bama called Carpenters For Christ that is a missions where a few hundred or so take a week during the early summer to build churches ; yes, with hammer, nails, and lots os sweat. I do still take and post shots for church most of the time. But I encourage everyone to join in on that and help post info of whatever group they are in doing whatever they are doing!
                         Of the many cams and video equipment I have, the Canon is my fave. I have a RebelXT which I love for the 'old way' of doing photos (the only "right way" but with digital added) and the newer little cam that does all my big cam does plus takes pretty good quality video the Rebel doesn't do at all. My cell phone is....myeh. And while the iPad makes working for church photos easy-as-storebought-pie, the quality sucks. But I end up using it alot more since it uploads during services so others can enjoy as it happens without interfering with the soundbooth/video feed. 
                         So, here are a few of my faves...just some within reach.
 











No comments: