Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Have a safe, fun, & Happy Halloween!

                                            

                                                   

        Remember that not everyone celebrates this holiday. The smallest kids, and esp alot of FurryKids, don't like to be frightened. I will confess to 'corning', 'soaping', and window-knocking as a youngster. I will also confess to sweeping up all that corn, washing the windows, and getting my butt kicked by my Dad when he found out what I was up to. He especially didn't like to be frightened. Neither do old ladies who do NOT like changing our pants throughout the evening Trick or Treat hours. :/  I'm probably warning just my own ChiefHubby, here. Spiders are NOT fun. Nor funny. Just a little REMINDER, Lambykins! *gasp!*
        Don't forget paybacks, Dear. Paybacks.... ;)

        I've been happily busy getting ink all over in the studio this week! Will share soon! And then some.
                                                         Happy Treating, and Blogging!

No comments: