|I started with several bright colors of Distress Paint for my background. There's usually alot of color in most dreams.|
|Here are both sides of my tag- heat dried and a mist or two of water for re-acting the Distress paint for a bit of blending together of the colors. I dried them completely before sanding all the edges....where the colors stop; the 'dream' also stops.|
|I used Tim's games embossing folder to add texture. That folder was PERFECT for this theme!|
|And here's a closeup of the dipped strawberries...even with the little 'puddle' of chocolate that I always end up with underneath from dipping too much. Oh well !! ;) Sorry, but I already ate one of the berries, too.|
I've learned A LOT from these Challenges, and most importantly- I've made a lot of FRIENDS!!
Wishing you a safe weekend, and as always;
Happy Blogging !