Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Monday, January 9, 2017

The A-2-Z Files ...Repurposed Vintage Address Card Filer


                 All throughout 2016, I've worked on this little collection of files. It started out as a copied idea of a similar item from one of Tim Holtz's designers and grew into an all-year project. The initial item (the card- filer itself) came from EEBay & didn't take much time to repurpose with cleaning, a paint job, then papering job. Making 1 or two cards a week, and almost none over the summer while we are away so much, I think I managed to fill it out nicely! Since I didn't get time to put together the usual mini album for 2016...this will fit the bill. So, if you're ready, let's check out the video...

                                                    https://youtu.be/njZTTKhcxCw 

         Ihave another coule of items to add into the next post, and after that I'll be catching up with my Dad's photo albums he had made up for each of his kids. (I'm making sure each of us gets copies of all the albums so each Grandchild will be able to share also.) After that...we'll see what comes up since Tim Holtz disconinued his 12 Tags series. I was fortunate to be along for the ride on 5 of those 10 years of Tags! I'd like to keep myself challenged to create, so I'll be taking a look around to see what interests me. Meanwhile...
                                  THANKS for checking in, and; HAPPY BLOGGING!!!









1 comment:

Suzanne C said...

Brilliant word and description of what it means to you! Love your beautiful project and very happy you found time to join us at the Frilly and Funkie challenge!