Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Compass-Themed 2014 Family Photo Book

       Our trips for this year are pretty much settled onto the calendar now. And one of them will be a Cruise to the Bahmamas to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. With the arrival of my Passport (my ChiefHubby already had his from a previous missions trip), it got me to thinking what kind of photo book to do for 2014. Since I already used the 'Clock Theme' for the 2013 book, I decided on a 'Compass Theme', and it came together really easily- and quickly. Believe it or not; it's done!
       Since this project is another one of those many-paged deals, I've included another video for you. Hopefully, I've answered any Qs that might come up, as you look through it, as to how I crafted it and what I used. The camera is shooting a bit lower than I wanted, but I was trying to allow time to see the entire page of each- without my fingers in the way, too.
Thanks for watching. Happy Blogging, all !


No comments: