Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Monday, January 13, 2014

The 12 Tags of 2013: ALL 12 of Tim's & Mine



This year, unlike 2012, I was able to create every Tag for every month after Tim Holtz's posting of his 12 Tags of 2013. I'd missed one tag in 2012 completely, and a posting deadline -by a mere 3 hours- of another tag. It wasn't as easy to make one per month as I thought it would be once he changed from doing all 12 just in December every year. He likes to use the newest items he's designed, but they take forever to get to Indiana. So I came up with scanning off the card drawings my brother Gordon had done for us years ago. Then used the b&w copies to color them as per the technique Tim showed for that month!
And,not only did I attain the goal I set to make all 12 for 2013, but I also WON for FEBRUARY!! I was SO EXCITED to get a prize Mario Rossi (Tim Holtz's Behind The Scenes photographer and helper) sent in the mail! I immediately showed it off to the Chickstas and one of them borrowed it right away for a project. :) When I got it back, the first one I used, of course, was the CAMERA stamp. So far, I haven't seen a posting from Tim on his Blog if he is choosing 12 out of the 144 for a Grand Prize. But if he still holds for one, I AM holding MY breath!!!! Oh, LOVE all the new Alterations dies and stamps he's designed...especially THESE CHA'13!

No comments: