Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Friday, February 28, 2014

Black&White Vintage Camera Tag

 I must be on some kind of 'roll' or have a fire lit under me lately. Whatever it is; I've gotten more things crafted in this past month than all of this winter put together. It's probably that feeling of 'closing in of 4 walls' that comes with all this UNending SNOW. Grrrrr! Not that productivity's been a bad thing, mind you. ;)
     This was a very simple project that came about from one night of logging into Tim Holtz's Pinterest Pins and putting a few of the fave pins I'd like to try uploaded into my own files on my main pc. iPad is certainly more convenient, but I can't live without the big setup either. I do just about all my camera/photog work on it. Even if it's already done on one of my Tablets. (You GO, Microsoft, Apple, & esp Canon!) With Tim's new March Tag coming out tomorrow, this had to be a quick work of posting.

 






 Thanks for dropping by,
and I hope to you come again.
Happy Blogging!     

No comments: