Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

As promised: 3rd Mini TP Album...FINISHED!


     Happy SPRING, everyone- NO FOOLIN' either!! As promised; I am posting the finished 3rd Mini TP Album that was shown as a 'how to' in the last video.You can click here for fast review of that last video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwfNtHY41YY&list=PL1j6s80d-QD9K9mVv8ndWFPYqY0UBaRpH&feature=share&index=11
       I've pretty much explained -and shown- it fully in the video which follows below, so let me just say that, once again, I've found probably another VERY FAVE item I've made! This one will be full of this summer's trips to the Gulf & Atlantic shores, (and perhaps the BIG Texas Gulf side, or even Lake Michigan's shoreline, which has been a couple of years since our last usual summer visit) with -GOD willing- a ton or two of splashing, surfing, and sunshine! The fun is always there whenever I'm with my ChiefHubby, and more so when we are with our kids and/or our extensive Indiana, Florida, and Bama families! Laughter, smiles, and ten tons of LOVE are always in abundance! I am SO BLESSED, and my prayers and hopes are with ALL for those same blessings!
       While April Fools Day is all about pullin' one over on someone else....I will certainly play 'The Fool' for JESUS! Yes, there's NO foolin' about GOD's love for us and letting Him have control over our lives and what goes on elsewhere in the world; He'll make it all ok in the end of it. :D  So, come on, WHOZ W ME?? Smile big and think of SUMMER!!
       Here's the MiniAlbum No.3 Video....   
                       ...Thanks for watching and HAPPY BLOGGING!!!

No comments: