Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Year 2013 & Year 2014 2

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

The Funkie Junkie Boutique's Inspiration Ave #1... Kicking of 2023 with a Countdown of the Best Products for 2022!

 


    Chilling down here on the Gulf Coast! Freezing would be the word we use in Indiana, but at least it stayed ABOVE that zero mark here. Yes, pipes froze. Yes, we broke out the longjohns and cozied up in blankets the same way the rest of the country is doing right now. I think that had to be the coldest Christmas I remember in quite a few years. By New Year's Eve, it will be back into the mid-70s here. But my heart always goes out to anyone- man or beast- out in the cold of winter. Christmas was divided into 3 places for our family: Florida, Indiana, and Canada. The younger set got more snow than most of the rest of the US put together, since they live in the Niagra area and traveled through it to get to her Sister's house up near Toronto. We have yet to see the younger Grandbabies open their smaller gifts since they tried to travel lighter and still have their own Christmas at home. They'll have a trampoline to open up come springtime. We Facetimed the older Grandbabies and they seemed to love what they received. It's always nice to

be able to spoil your Grandbabies! Each spent Christmas Day with their Cousins on their Mommy's sides, and those kids are all considered part of OUR family as well. We are so very blessed that they all share photos with us, and we absolutely LOVE how our kids have another set of  Parents/Grandparents! The ChiefHubby and I enjoyed Christmas Eve Church Service and Christmas Day Service on Sunda- when quite a few churches in the north were closed due to heavy snow and below zero temps. We're fortunate to be surrounded with Family and Friends here, and that's what makes anyone's life bearable. I can't imagine being without them all! 








The year of 2022 was my first being on a Design Team,
and it's been a great year!
I've learned a lot more about blogging than I knew previously,
and while it's not always been easy, I'm so grateful
for the chance and for the AWESOME support from
Linda and the rest of the Team- I couldn't ask for better!
A huge THANKS! goes out to all who kept
coming back for more Inspiration Ave!

I've made a list of my TOP 10 PRODUCTS
from The Funkie Junkie Boutique
that were showcased by my projects.
I'm starting with #10 and going down to #1
and giving you a link to each product beside each number.
At the bottom of each 2nd photo is the link for the project.
Scroll on down and take a look back with me!



The Prima Marketing Peach Tea Charms added

the right touch of class to this!



While I did use Set 1 here, both sets make
tiny houses that are miniature CUTE!



Choose between the Patchwork Tape or the Baubles??
It's a tie! Both are so versatile!



Tim's Bunny Games Thinlits Die Set is just too cute!
(Bonus; you can get it BOGO on sale!)



What can I say, except that these two products 
went hand-in-hand so perfectly!



Let's just say that while I used only Sets 1 and 3,
I fully intend to have Set 2 also!



Etcetera Thickboards are a MUST HAVE in my opinion!
And do I really need to say how adorable those Lock and Key Sets are?



I'm pretty sure I use Tim Holtz's Paper Dolls the most
from any of his IdeaOlogy; they add personal touches!



When Tim Holtz came out with his Mini Pumpkin Buckets in 2021,
of course we needed Candy Corn to go with them!
The Apothecary


And now for the last and best of all from 2022:



Hands down, this ready-to-alter item takes the cake; with icing!
Very nicely priced, versatile, easy and fun to use in crafting anything!
It's a stand-alone project or an add-on.
I am definitely going to keep a couple of these handy in my stash.

Thanks so much for dropping in and don't forget to
come back for more INSPIARATION AVE
from the rest of our Design Team at
as we head into an exciting new year!


Until next time...

Stay Safe,
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!
and
HAPPY BLOGGING!!



















No comments: